Thursday, November 20, 2014

Slight resemblance to Randy Wellbrock

What I'm doing goes deeper than the roots of Hip-Hop.. I'm not doing this for fame or fortune. With the essence of enjoying what you do and really becoming one with your craft is a beautiful thing. I'm working everyday at getting better as a person as well as a musician.. You don't have to call me "Jade" if you don't want to.. That's not my real name and I am not a fictional character. Whats goin' on right now is real. You can touch it and hopefully in return it touches you. This isn't a shot at anybody so please don't take what you're reading out of context. Remember me as Wellbrock or Jade The King of Silence either way its all good because behind it all I'm still Randy Wellbrock.. and that is as real as it gets.
-Randy, The Actor who plays JADE KOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment