Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gainesville Fun.

I had a wonderful time last night in Gainesville!
photo by: Cailin Castanza

 Everybody who performed last night were real dope lyricists and had savage bars.
It's nice to see some substance in something that seems so diluted nowadays. 
It also helps when everybody is friendly and on the same level.
I saw a lot of faces who traveled through the wind to see my team and I do our thing and I got to met some new faces who were more than welcoming to play catch with some good vibes. It was a more 'laid back / no football goin on' type Gville vibe. Different than the norm but it's always a fun time. 
I hope everyone that showed up had a blast. 
Last Night was a Awesome and I can't wait to come back and do it again  

s/o to Kush Grams and Pat Real, you dudes did your thing last night.
'til next time...
-Commendable Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment